Situated on 60 acres of tranquil bushland and only 55 minutes from the centre of Sydney, Swami’s Yoga Retreat offers yoga, Qi Gong and meditation classes inspired by yoga expert Swami Sarasvati, massages and nutrition advice. The retreat may also be used for groups from 6 to 28 participants.
You can either:
- Join our regular group retreats
- Have the centre for yourself and let us run the program
- Have the centre for yourself and run your own retreat program
- Or a combination of both
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our team to discuss your needs.
All types of groups are welcome
- Family reunions
- Meditation / Yoga groups
- Community service groups
- Sporting / Cycle / Running / Trail Running Clubs
- Fitness groups
- and more
Group retreat specifics
Accommodation Retreat accommodation consists of ten spacious and bright cabin-style rooms, each with en-suite bathroom and cosy bedding. Located by the pool, our guest rooms will ensure you a beautiful and calm sleep.
- Meals We can provide delicious vegetarian meals. Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Morning & Afternoon Tea as well as herbal teas throughout the day. We are happy to share recipes too.
- Activities We offer yoga, meditation and relaxation classes, stress management techniques, bush walks etc.
- Facilities The retreat is equipped with a pool, a spa and a sauna, a gym and a Tennis / Basketball court.
Pricing depends on how many meals and activities you would like us to provide. We invite you to contact us with your requirements so that we send you a quote that is tailored to your needs. To ensure availability we encourage you to book in advance.
Group T & Cs
Bookings and Payments
Securing dates for your retreat requires a $1000 non-refundable deposit.
Deposit is required at the time of booking in order to secure your retreat dates.
Deposits are non-refundable.
Balance payment is required no less than 28 days prior to your retreat commencement date.
Your deposit will be deducted from the final balance amount.
Minimum Retreat Size
A minimum number of 16 paying guests is required.
Date changes are permissible up to 8 weeks from your scheduled retreat date and your non-refundable deposit will be transferred to the new retreat date.
If you wish to reschedule within 8 weeks of your scheduled retreat date, your non-refundable deposit will be lost.
Cancellation of your retreat will result in the non-refundable deposit being lost.
It is a requirement of Swami’s Yoga Retreat that all retreat groups provide their own public liability insurance.
We require a copy of your public liability insurance to be emailed to us upon payment of final balance.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to support you.