Chocolate & Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Enjoy our super simple creamy overnight oats recipe. Did you know that soaking your oats overnight allows your body to digest them well and utilise the nutrients more effectively? We love that you can add your favourite toppings – try something new every day! – and experience this breakfast in a whole new way each morning.
- 1 cup oats rolled
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups soy milk or milk of choice
- 2 tsp cacao powder or chocolate chips
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- granola to serve
- In a jar or bowl, mix the oats, chia seeds and soy milk. Stir to combine.
- In a blender, blend the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mix into the jar and stir.
- Top with banana, chocolate chips, peanut butter and granola.
- Enjoy <3