Nourish Your Love Yoga Retreat
Love is something we have to care for and nourish every single day. It is one of the most complex feelings and it isn’t perfect – as none of us is. Love isn’t something that you just conquer and have for life, so that’s why it is so vital to pay attention to and invest energy on it, as frequently as we can.
Actually, it is fundamental to distant ourselves from feelings that keep us from living a wholehearted, healthy and long-lasting relationship and understand that each one’s individuality and freedom is essential to achieve happiness together.
So many times, we wait for special occasions to exchange valentine’s day gifts, but even more important than that is spending quality time together with the people we love. Experimenting new things, living life to its fullest, together.
That’s why Swami’s Yoga Retreat is presenting the Nourish Your Love 1-day retreat, starting on Valentine’s day eve with bonding yoga classes to warm up, so that you can wake up in the special day fully revigorated for the reconnection activities. That way, you’ll leave our retreat with loving, caring energy towards your partner.
13th (Thursday) – THE EVE: SETTING THE MOOD
- 4:00pm Bonding yoga class w/ couples’ poses
- 5:30pm Delicious vegetarian dinner
- 7:30pm Loving-kindness meditation (Metta meditation)
- 8:30pm Herbal tea
- 10:00pm Retire
14th (Friday) – VALENTINE’S DAY: NOURISHING TIME
- 7:30am Wake up bell
- 8:00am Morning walk
- 8:30am Couples Breath Connection Exercise
- 9:00am Fruit and muesli breakfast
- 10:30am Therapeutic yoga class w/ Soul gazing
- 12:30pm Wholesome salad lunch
- 2:30pm New perceptions’ time – Couples reconnection exercises
- 3:30pm Free time to use the gym, sauna, spa or just relax by the pool
Swami’s retreat is just 45min From Sydney, with yoga and meditation retreats available all year around.
So, are you ready for experimenting a unique Valentines’ Day?