COVID-19 and International Travel Restrictions
|All India tours are currently on hold due to to COVID-19 and international travel restrictions.|
Complete the India tour expression of interest form to register your interest in joining a tour and to be notified when tours resume.
It is no exaggeration to say it is the trip of a lifetime. Swami’s have organised tours to north and south India and are excited to add a third tour, Indian Mountain tour, to the Swami’s India tours.
Tour prices start from $3399 per person based on twin share room with breakfast, transfers, tour guides, excursions by air-conditioned deluxe coach and services of local English speaking guides during sightseeing tours, and some dinners.
Read more about each tour and description of previous tour itineraries.
And submit the India Tour Expression of Interest form below to register your interest and to be notified when tours resume as COVID-19 international travel restrictions are lifted.
North India Tour
South India Tour
India Mountain Tour
North India tour highlights include:
- The majestic Taj Mahal
- Explore the history and mystery of the ancient monuments and markets of Delhi & Rajasthan – maharajahs, palaces mixed with vibrant colours
- The incredible Golden Temple at Amritsar
- Visit Dharamsala, the home of the Dali Lama
- A homestay experiencing local culture including an Indian cooking lesson from Grandma
- Also a 5 night Yoga & Meditation retreat. You may also enjoy Ayurvedic massage treatments.
South India Tour highlights include:
- 5 nights at a Kerala beach Ayurvedic Resort
- Relaxation and explore the tranquil Keralan canals on a luxury house boat
- Search for wild elephants, Indian Gaur, monkeys and more on a safari cruise and trek in Periyar Wildlife Reserve
- Visit the temples and sights of ancient cities
India Mountain Tour highlights include:
- Coming soon!