We’re ready to welcome you back!
Effective 24 December 2021
The health, safety and comfort of our guests and staff are of utmost importance.
If you have felt unwell (fever, cough, sore throat and shortness of breath) or have been in contact with a possible positive case within the previous 7 days, please consider other guests, our staff and the welfare of our Yoga community and postpone your stay. (We do not want you to miss out – we offer 3 years window to reschedule.)
Swami’s Yoga Retreat will continue to adhere to best practices and guidelines during the pandemic and modify these protocols as appropriate.
Read below for more details before your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to Swami’s soon – safe travels!
Sanjay & the Swami crew
Things to Know Before Your Visit
- From 15 December you no longer need to be fully vaccinated.
- Face masks are no longer required for all guests, and staff when indoors. But you are welcome to wear if you prefer.
- All staff members are required to practice frequent hand-washing. Staff are trained on COVID-19 guidelines, ventilation and cleaning procedures.
- Guests are asked to bring their own Yoga mat and cushion for meditation. If you don’t have one, we can provide these. Please use these for the entirety of your stay.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available throughout all facilities.
- All indoor facilities are subject to a limited number of guests.
- Our Yoga room is very large and naturally ventilated, and comfortably accommodates the 36 yogi cap with room to spare.
- Social distancing guidelines require staying 1.5 metres apart.
Dining with Us
- We have indoor and outdoor dining areas with plenty of space for guests to spread out.
Cleaning and Sanitising Practices
- We encourage our staff and guests to frequently wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser, and to practise good hygiene.
- We use cleaning products that are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens.
- Common Areas: There will be an increased frequency of cleaning and sanitising in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequently touched surfaces.
- Guest Rooms: There will be no housekeeping services during your stay. Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.