We’re ready to welcome you back!
Effective 15 October to 1 December 2021
The health, safety and comfort of our guests and staff is of utmost importance. In accordance with the NSW “Roadmap to Freedom” and after consultation on best practices for health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, Swami’s Yoga Retreat has implemented the following protocols:
- If you have felt unwell (fever, cough, sore throat and shortness of breath) or in contact with a possible positive case within the previous 14 days, please consider other guests, our staff and the welfare of our Yoga community and postpone your stay. (We do not want you to miss out – we offer 3 years window to reschedule.)
- On arrival we are taking the temperature of all guests and kindly ask you to sign in using our QR code.
- All guests must show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to enter Swami’s Yoga Retreat.*
- Masks must be worn at all times in public indoor spaces (including classes), except when actively eating or drinking in designated areas.
Masks do not need to be worn when exercising outdoors. Please enjoy our 60 acres of bushland and fresh air!
Swami’s Yoga Retreat will continue to adhere to best practices and guidelines during the pandemic and will modify these protocols as appropriate.
*We completely sympathise with people who have not been able to get vaccinated yet, or have chosen not to for their own reasons. We definitely believe in everyone’s right to choose. We also must protect the most vulnerable people in society, one of them being our very own Swami, who is elderly, has advanced dementia and lives at the Retreat. We thank you for your understanding and support.
Read below for more details before your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to Swami’s soon – safe travels!
Sanjay & the Swami crew
Things to Know Before Your Visit
- We will be operating under the restrictions given by the New South Wales government, which means to stay with us between 12 October and 1 December you must be fully vaccinated. Please respect this as it is the only way we can reopen.
- All guests are required to show proof of vaccination to enter Swami’s Yoga Retreat.
- Face masks are required for all guests, and staff for all indoor activities. Face coverings are not required while exercising outdoors, eating or drinking, or while alone in a room or private accommodation.
- All staff members are required to use face coverings, and practice frequent hand-washing. Staff are trained on COVID-19 guidelines, ventilation and cleaning procedures.
- Guests are asked to bring their own Yoga mat and cushion for meditation. If you don’t have one, we can provide these. Please use these for the entirety of your stay.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available throughout all facilities.
- All indoor facilities are subject to a limited number of guests (4m2 rule). The maximum number of people per room is signposted at the entrance to the room.
- Our Yoga room is very large and naturally ventilated, and comfortably accommodates the 20 yogi cap with room to spare.
- Social distancing guidelines require staying 1.5 metres apart. Our dining hall and yoga studios have special arrangements in place to allow for these guidelines.
Dining with Us
- To minimise touch points and congestion within the dining room, numbers are limited in the dining area.
- Face masks are required to be worn by all guests within the dining room except when eating or drinking.
- We encourage you to enjoy our outdoor dining facilities whenever weather permits.
Cleaning and Sanitising Practices
- We encourage our staff and guests to frequently wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser, and to practise good hygiene.
- We use cleaning products that are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens. We keep daily cleaning logs, which are inspected regularly by management.
- Common Areas: There will be an increased frequency of cleaning and sanitising in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequently touched surfaces.
- Guest Rooms: There will be no housekeeping services during your stay. Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.