Aligned to the Swami’s intention to bring peace and harmony into life, events and workshops offer education and experience in different modalities that you can take home.
Upcoming events and workshops
Email email@example.com with bookings or enquiries.
Using Louise Hay’s Philosophy learn the tools and techniques to:
- Learn how to love yourself and others more deeply and fully
- Learn how to overcome limiting beliefs that no longer serves you in a positive way
- Learn how to release emotional baggage that holds you back and techniques to heal the past
- Be introduced to the list of thought patterns that creates illness and diseases.
- Be empowered with new thought patterns using affirmations for each disease
- Learn and use NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Apply your NLP skills to realise your true potential and improve your interpersonal skills
- Learn how to set achievable goals and take inspired actions to shape your life.
- Understand your conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind and develop a deep understanding of thoughts and behaviours
- Use the ancient wisdom of yoga
- Tap into the inner wisdom of the mind and stretch your body with daily yoga practice
- Learn the correct techniques of yoga breathing to release tension and to bring energy and vitality into body and mind
- Learn or deepen your meditation and align yourself to higher source
Nourish and heal with delicious vegetarian meals. Surround yourself with likeminded people and raise and amplify the feel good energy vibration of your meditation experience.
Part of the challenge is that we give our power away by blaming the past, other people, and difficult events for our frustration. When we learn to step outside the world of blame we can then choose to create peace, harmony and balance in our minds and that’s what we will find in our lives.
Where: At Swami’s Yoga Retreat, 183 Pitt Town Road, Kenthurst, NSW. Australia When: 28th (Wednesday) 4 pm to 30th (Friday) 2pm April 2021.
Early bird before 3rd April 2021: $425/- (Twin Share). $565/- (Single room)
From 4th April 2021: (Twin Share) $545/-. (Single Room) $685/
Call 02 9654 9029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with bookings or enquiries.