Using Louise Hay Philosophy, learn the tools and techniques to:
– Love yourself and others more deeply and fully.
– Overcome limiting beliefs that no longer serve you in a positive way.
– Release emotional baggage that holds you back and techniques to heal the past.
– Be introduced to the list of thought patterns that creates illness and diseases.
– Be empowered with new thought patterns using affirmations for each disease.
– Use NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
– Use NLP skills to realise your true potential and improve your interpersonal skills
– Set achievable goals and take inspired actions to shape your life.
– Understand your conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind and develop a deep understanding of thoughts and behaviours
– Use the ancient wisdom of yoga
– Tap into the inner wisdom of the mind and stretch your body with daily yoga practice
– Learn the correct techniques of yoga breathing to release tension & to bring energy and vitality into the body and mind
– Learn or deepen your meditation and align yourself to a higher source.
– Nourish and heal with delicious vegetarian meals
– Surround yourself with like-minded people and raise and amplify the feel-good energy vibration of your meditation experience.
– Part of the challenge is that we give our power away by blaming the past, other people, and difficult events for our frustration. When we learn to step outside the world of blame we can then choose to create peace, harmony and balance in our minds and that’s what we will find in our lives.
Early bird before 31st May 2022
Single room $585; twin share room $465 per person
Glamping single $385; glamping twin share $355 per person
From 31st May 2022
Single room $685; twin share room $565 per person
Glamping single $485; glamping twin share $455 per person
It will be a truly life-changing experience. We hope you can join us.
Book now as places are limited.
For more information, contact Pauline Corea https//www.facebook.com/Pauline.corea
Email: Pauline.email@example.com Phone: 0418 403 999