Deposit: A deposit of $1500 per person is to be payed with the booking form. We will confirm your booking only once this payment has been made. N.B: Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Payment: All payments should be made payable to Sarasvati International. It may be made by cash, cheque, Visa Card, Mastercard, bank transfer or Eftpos. NB: Credit card extra 1.5% surcharge.
Cancellations & Refunds: No refunds will be provided for cancellations.
Cancellation by Sarasvati International: We reserve the right to cancel the tour at any time. In which case the amount paid will be fully refunded.
Health & Insurance: It is compulsory for all travellers to be in good physical and mental health. You must be able to carry your own luggage. It is also a condition of the tour that each passenger obtains an appropriate standard of travel insurance which covers him/her for the duration of the tour, in case of the following: medical emergency, illness, death, loss of baggage or other personal items, cancellations and/or curtailment of the journey. Your doctor must be consulted prior to departure to ensure that you have the correct vaccinations.
Possible Changes or Delays: A number of factors may affect our planned itinerary. While we make every effort to operate according to plan, Sarasvati International reserves the right to alter the itinerary at short notice in the interests of the traveller, the local people or the environment. All photographs and descriptions used in the itinerary are guides only.
Tour Cost: The cost of the tour is based on current currency exchange rates. While considerable care has been taken in preparing this brochure circumstances may necessitate changes in the itinerary and prices. This includes adjustment for international exchange rate fluctuations. The fare is based on an exchange A$1 =INR50.
Your Responsibilities: When booking with Sarasvati International, I am aware that the proposed tour, in addition to the usual inherent dangers and risks, may have certain additional dangers and risks. These may include physical exertion, weather extremes and remoteness from normal medical and emergency services. I acknowledge that the enjoyment, excitement and personal development potential (being the reasons for my participation) are derived in part from its inherent risks. I accept all the risks of the proposed tour and the possibility of personal injury, illness, death, property damage or loss resulting from my participation. If any of these do occur I agree that the tour guides may on my behalf and at my cost make necessary arrangements that they consider appropriate. I also agree that Sarasvati International P/L is not liable for any such occurrence.
1. Vaccination: It is highly recommended for all travelers to have completed their COVID-19 vaccination before entering India.
2. COVID-19 negative test: All travelers should carry a negative COVID-19 test report (RT-PCR test) taken within 72 hours of the scheduled departure time.
3. Health declaration form: All travelers should fill out a health declaration form before boarding the flight to India. This form will include questions about COVID-19 symptoms and exposure to infected individuals.
4. Quarantine requirements: In case a traveler tests positive for COVID-19 upon arrival in India, they will be required to undergo quarantine for 14 days at a designated facility. The cost of this facility will be borne by the traveler.
5. Travel insurance: All travelers are required to have comprehensive travel insurance that covers COVID-19-related medical expenses and trip cancellations due to COVID-19.
6. Compliance with local guidelines: Travelers should comply with all local guidelines and regulations related to COVID-19 during the tour. This includes wearing masks, maintaining social distancing, and following any other guidelines issued by local authorities.
7. Changes to the itinerary: We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary or cancel the tour due to COVID-19-related reasons. In such cases, we will offer alternative options or a full refund.
It is important to note that these requirements may change based on the evolving situation and guidelines issued by the Indian government. We will keep travelers informed about any changes and updates to these requirements.
Declaration: I declare that I have read, understood and agree to abide by the terms, conditions and responsibilities below. I am physically/mentally able to participate in this tour. I will be able to carry my own luggage.